With states slowly opening activities back up, we’re all looking for a way to get out of the house, but still be as safe as possible. How about an outing with a lovely, scenic gondola ride and a dinner on top of a mountain? Or a Mountain Bike ride and BBQ dinner atop a mountain? Sounds good to us!
Check out the details:
Where: Silver Mountain Resort
When: Every Friday from July 3rd through August 28th.
What: You can enjoy a scenic gondola ride, live music, and a savory mountain top BBQ. (Lift ticket is included in the price.)
Price: Adult Mt. Bike and Dine ticket is $52.00
Adult Ride (Gondola) and Dine ticket is $35.00
(Youth tickets also available)
Since this is North America’s longest gondola – a 3.1-mile-long journey from Kellogg’s downtown high up onto Silver Mountain – this is a terrific way to travel to dinner.
In Case You’re wondering about Health Measures during the Ride and Dine:
- Seating will be at 40% of normal capacity to allow for adequate spacing. Outdoor seating capacity will have additional spacing.
- Menu’s will only be used once and then disposed.
- All servers and cooks will wear a mask. There will be no buffets or self-serve areas.
- Extra cleaning will be done in the kitchens as well as restrooms and common surfaces.
- Condiments including salt and pepper will be served upon request and cleaned after usage.
- Gondola cabins will receive extra cleaning measures after each ride.
( For more details visit: Silver Mountain Resort Covid-19)
For tickets and more information visit: Silver Mountain Resort