The new year has started and that means for us boat fanatics, it’s time for the annual Spokane Boat Show!In case you’re totally new to the show, it’s been running a whopping 66 years and features the latest in boats and accessories from dealers of the Inland Northwest. Whether you’re a seasoned boater or are new to boating, this show has something to offer you.There’ll be over 50 Inland Northwest dealers representing the newest model boats and accessories from around the country! (The Spokane Boat Show is sponsored by the Spokane Yacht Club.)
Quick Details About the Show:When: February 5th-9thWhere: Spokane Fair and Expo Center (404 N Havana Street #1, Spokane Valley, WA 99212)Cost: Adults $10 Youth ages 12-17 $5 and Children under 12 are FREE.
Dealers Attending the Show Part 1:
- Boat World: Along with the usual Tracker, Nitro, and Tahoe boats, Boat World has added Bryant Speranza and Regencyto their line up this year.
- Coeur d’Alene Marine Sports Inc.: This dealer offers South Bay Pontoons by Forest River, Escape Pontoons by Larson, Larson Runabouts, and Larson FX Fishing Boats for your perusal.
- Legend Performance Marine: Legend Performance specializes in high performance boats including Nordic, Hallett, and Mercury Racing boats. They also offer all service/repair and inside boat storage.
- Mark’s Marine: If you’re looking for pontoons, this place offers Godfrey Pontoons such as the Sanpan, the Aquapatio, the Monaco and the Sweetwater.
- Midway Automotive Group: Check out Tige Surf boat at the Midway display.
- NW Boat and RV: NW Boat and RV is a New and Used dealer that offers Glasron, Trifecta Pontoons and Scarab Jet Boats.