Air Nautique G23 - Surf/WakeNEW FOR 2019!!
New for 2019!
The PREMIUM Surf Experience!
Awarded 2018 Wake Surf / Wakeboard Boat of the Year!
We are very excited to be adding this Super Air Nautique G23 to out surf boat rental fleet! If you are looking for the best possible wake surfing or wake boarding experience in the Coeur d’Alene, Spokane, Hayden, and Priest Lake area, look no further. There isn’t a higher quality line of surf boats out there period.The fit, finish, and features of this Super Air Nautique is jaw dropping. This boat can’t be matched by any other surf rental company in the region. It will truly make your summer vacation a memorable one! Come find out why it was nationally recognized as the wake sport boat of the year in 2018!
- 23′ Super Air Nautique G23 Wake Surf boat
- Massive Direct Injected 450HP 6.2 Liter v8 for plenty of power and reliability
- Seats 16 adults comfortably
- 2,850 lbs of adjustable in floor ballast means not giving up ANY storage space!
- PREMIUM Interior
- Nautique’s patented NSS Hydraulic Surf system gives you a perfect wake, every time!
- Perfect Pass (Cruise control for surfing and wakeboarding)
- HUGE touch screen dash with rear view camera!
- Huge extended swim platform
- Walk through sundeck
- Heated Seats for passenger and driver
- Cockpit heaters
- Adjustable rear-facing bench
- PREMIUM JBL Stereo with 10 speakers, AMPs. plus DUAL SUBs!
- Phone charging ports located throughout boat
- Wakeboard tower with snag free swivel racks
- Interior and under water lighting
- In floor storage for cooler
- Bimini shade
- Incredible amount of storage space.
- The list goes on!
- EXTREMELY smooth on choppy lakes
- FREE Coeur d’Alene Delivery!!
Our mission: To make your vacation experience as simple as possible, so all rentals include the following at NO EXTRA CHARGE: Neoprene life vests to fit everyone in your group – FREE Water skis with tow rope – FREE Two tubes with tow ropes and electric air pump – FREE Wakeboard / Surf boards with tow ropes – FREE Fuel cans – FREE
* To streamline scheduling, 1 and 2 day boat rentals MAY be limited to 14 days or less advance booking notice during peak weeks such as July 4th. This gives “longer stay” renters the ability to book consecutive dates more easily for their week long vacations. Note that this is a general rule, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with specific questions regarding your boat rental dates. Typically there won’t be an issue locking you in well in advance. *
** Multi day rentals will require a safe overnight location to moor the boat. **