Air Nautique G23 - Surf/Wake Black
The PREMIUM Surf Experience!
Awarded Wake Surf / Wakeboard Boat of the Year!
If you are looking for the best possible wake surfing or wake boarding experience in the Coeur d’Alene, Spokane, Hayden, and Priest Lake area, look no further. There isn’t a higher quality line of surf boats out there period.The fit, finish, and features of this Super Air Nautique is jaw dropping. This boat can’t be matched by any other surf rental company in the region. It will truly make your summer vacation a memorable one! Come find out why the G23 has been nationally recognized as the wake sport boat of the year for consecutive years!
- 23′ Super Air Nautique G23 Wake Surf boat
- Massive Direct Injected 450HP 6.2 Liter v8 for plenty of power and reliability
- Seats 16 adults comfortably
- 2,850 lbs of adjustable in floor ballast means not giving up ANY storage space!
- PREMIUM Interior
- Nautique’s patented NSS Hydraulic Surf system gives you a perfect wake, every time!
- Perfect Pass (Cruise control for surfing and wakeboarding)
- HUGE touch screen dash with rear view camera!
- Huge extended swim platform
- Walk through sundeck
- Heated Seats for passenger and driver
- Cockpit heaters
- Adjustable rear-facing bench
- PREMIUM JBL Stereo with 10 speakers, AMPs. plus DUAL SUBs!
- Phone charging ports located throughout boat
- Wakeboard tower with snag free swivel racks
- Interior and under water lighting
- In floor storage for cooler
- Bimini shade
- Incredible amount of storage space.
- The list goes on!
- EXTREMELY smooth on choppy lakes
- FREE Coeur d’Alene Delivery!!
Our mission: To make your vacation experience as simple as possible, so all rentals include the following at NO EXTRA CHARGE: Neoprene life vests to fit everyone in your group – FREE tube with tow rope and electric air pump – FREE Wakeboard / Surf boards with tow ropes
Nautique G23 – Wake Surf Boat Rental Orientation
We know your time is important and would love to make your wake surf boat rental experience be the best it possibly can be. We also know that wake surf boats can seem a little overwhelming with all the surf settings and touch screen controls. To help make this easier for beginners and advanced operators alike, we’ve taken a couple different approaches.
First and foremost is boat selection, that’s key to a positive experience on the water. We’ve spent extensive time in a variety of other brands like Moomba, Supra, and Mastercraft over the years and have found Nautiques just overall provide a simpler and more positive experience. Some surf boats ride high in the bow, obscuring the drivers view, other are VERY sensitive to weight distribution of passengers, so you have to spend your afternoon moving people around the boat between sets, most others have ballast bags in all your storage locations so you can’t fit gear anywhere, where a Nautique just has a huge, clean curling wave in pretty much any scenario with a ton of amenities and storage space thanks to sub floor ballast. (I have five kids, believe me, space is EVERYTHING.)
For these reasons we only provide Nautique surf / wakeboard boats in our Coeur d’Alene and Spokane area rental fleet. Nautiques are proven to have the easiest to setup waves, and easiest to navigate helm controls in the industry. All boats are pre-loaded with custom user profiles for standard and goofy surfers, as well as profiles for beginner through advanced wake boarders. It really is as easy as a twist of a dial and a click of a button. This means more time on a surf or wake board and less time fiddling with settings.
The second thing we’ve done to help make your day on the lake more enjoyable is to include videos and links below to boat specific training videos, and surfing tips. We hope this will help get you up to speed on your boat’s operation prior to showing up to the launch, saving time at checkout and getting you on the water quicker. Please take the time to give them a watch!
Nautique G23 – Walkthrough
Nautique G23 – LINC Helm Control How-To
(This boat has a slightly smaller screen than in the video below, but 98% of the controls are identical. Main difference is you don’t have the “right panel” with “quick set” settings and backup camera. All surf settings, profiles, control wheel, etc still apply.)
Nautique – Docking Tips and Tricks (Great info with or without thrusters!)
* To streamline scheduling, 1 and 2 day boat rentals MAY be limited to 14 days or less advance booking notice during peak weeks such as July 4th. This gives “longer stay” renters the ability to book consecutive dates more easily for their week long vacations. Note that this is a general rule, so please don’t hesitate to contact us with specific questions regarding your boat rental dates. Typically there won’t be an issue locking you in well in advance. *
** Multi day rentals will require a safe overnight location to moor the boat. **